TRAINER: Sydney – Central Coast
Adair Evacuation Consultants
Sydney or Central Coast NSW
Workplace Training & Assessment (Education & Training)
Posted Friday June 16, 2023
WE ARE A TEAM !!
We are a long established company offering Evacuation Training and Procedures services. Many companies have placed their trust in our ability to provide consultation and the supply of high quality – reliable services and products. All training in Evacuation training and our content is provided, in house.
About the role
ITS ABOUT QUALITY!!
An excellent opportunity for trainers to join our expansion program and be part of our team. Directly reporting to the General Manager. Successful applicant will deliver high quality on site Emergency Evacuation and Fire Equipment Training to a range of industrial and commercial clients.
Few responsibilities for the role-
• Conduct face -to-face and Webinar based training sessions, non-accredited, as required throughout NSW and Australia
• Develop and review site emergency procedures and Evacuation Diagrams for clients throughout Australia as required
• Conduct evacuation exercises and maintain Warden records for clients
• Review current training packages and provide recommendations.
• Provide client services, including regular visitations
• Actively pursue growth of the company
• Provided accredited training in Emergency Management and any other related course packages as required
Seems interesting ???
Apply Now !!
What we offer
Your benefits include but will not be limited to:
• Very generous remuneration package and car allowance plus fuel card
• KPI bonus structure
• The employer’s focus is on providing you with the proper skills, and advanced professional development to effectively and efficiently fulfil requirements of this position- Cert 2 In Fire Protection.
Skills & other requirements
• Minimum of a Certificate 4 Training and Assessment or equivalent HIGHLY regarded however not Critical.
• Drivers License and suitable vehicle
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; fluency in written and spoken English
• Outstanding work ethics and ability to perform an autonomous role within a team environment
• Adequate knowledge in handling computer systems and functions
• A driven, systematic, and focused attitude; always maintaining a high level of customer service
• Must be willing to travel to regional areas within NSW once or twice a year and have a current driver’s
• Police history check (less than one month old) along with Working With Children Check – (this is due to some Client requirements)
• Proof of full Covid 19 Vaccination – (this is due to Client requirements)
How to apply
If this sound like you and you want a fresh dynamic career, please apply now with your Cover Letter and your Resume
Employment Application Form
Please complete the form and upload your resume below to apply for a position with us.